STACYC Manufacturer’s Warranty
MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY
Stacyc (‘Manufacturer’) warrants that the product is free from material and manufacturing defects as provided for below (‘Warranty’).
- Frame and Fork – Five years from the date of purchase.
- Non-electrical systems components – One year from the date of purchase.
- Electric system components, including battery and charger – 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Normal wear and tear items (sprockets, chain, grips, bar plugs, saddle, footrest, brake cable/housing, brake lining, paint/decals, tires, inner tubes) – 30 days from the date of purchase.
This Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. If proof of purchase is not provided, the warranty period begins from original date of manufacture.
This Warranty will be void to the extent to which a defect is caused by:
- the product not being used in accordance with the owner’s manual;
- the product having been damaged in an accident, crash or loss of control incident;
- the product having used in a manner other than for recreation;
- the product having been poorly or incorrectly maintained;
- the product having been used in a manner for which this product was not specifically designed;
- a failure to follow owner’s manual instructions or warnings;
- the electronics or battery being exposed to water;
- the product having been modified in any way;
- unauthorized service or parts;
- the product having been used for commercial purposes;
- the product not having been properly assembled, maintained or stored; or
- the product having been used after it should have been apparent that there was a defect.
If you think you have a claim under this Warranty you should immediately cease using the product and contact us via email@example.com or on +61 (0)2 8882 1900
This Warranty does not cover the cost of taking the product to a dealer and the manufacturer is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use or misuse of the product.
In addition to the above Warranty, this product comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the product repaired or replaced if the failure does not amount to a major failure.